Garmin Connect enables you to conveniently view, track, analyze and share health and fitness activities from your Garmin device. Moreover, this mobile application makes your fitness more interesting by creating challenges. Now you can also compete with your friends. Be proud because you can also share your progress. Along with this, it also provides the information and inspiration you need to beat your performance from yesterday.
With the help of this application, you can easily track your fitness journey as the software helps you document personal records. Also, you can get full-fledged support for the Garmin device. So, in order to use this application, you first have to install this application on your mobile phones. Given below is the set of instructions that will help you to install the Garmin Connect on your mobile device easily. Just follow the instructions closely without skipping any step.
Installation Procedure Of Garmin Connect
- In the very first place, you must launch the Play Store on your Android device. Whereas, iOS users must launch the “App Store” on their mobile phones.
- Thereafter, type “Garmin Connect” in the search bar at the very top of the screen.
- By doing so, it will display a list of options on your screen.
- From the list of options, select the “Garmin Connect” app.
- Subsequently, it will take you a new window that will give you details about the Garmin Connect app. In this window, you have to click on the “Install” or “Get” option in order to move further.
- Once the downloading of the app is over, click on the “Open” tab next to your application.
- On the welcome window of the app, you are prompted to either “Sign In” to your existing account or “Create a new account”.
- However, if you already have an account, click on the “Sign In” tab and follow the on-screen prompts. Whereas, if you don’t have an account, click on the “Create Account” tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to Turn On your Bluetooth on your mobile device. With this make sure that you have turned on the Bluetooth of your Garmin device.
- Look on your mobile device you will see a list of options available there. From this list, choose your Garmin product that you want to link with your mobile.
- Your Garmin device will now notify you of the request to pair with your mobile device. Click on the “Yes” tab on your Garmin device and your device will be paired with the mobile successfully.
- However, for some devices, you need to enter the code to pair with your device. For this, your Garmin device will be prompted to enter a code. You have to enter this code into your mobile device.
- Now, you might be asked to enter the personal details in their respective fields. After that, click on the “Next” tab.
- After this, a pop-up box will appear on your mobile device to access your location even when you are not using this app. If you want to continue further, click on the “Allow” option.
- The next pop up box will ask you if you want to connect your Calendar with your Garmin Device.
- At last, click on the “Ok” tab to complete the pairing process completely.
With this, the Garmin Connect setup procedure is completed successfully on your mobile phones. You can now easily view or track your progress on your mobile device easily.